Linux-RISC-V Archive on lore.kernel.org
* linux-next and patchwork
@ 2020-01-22 23:46 Palmer Dabbelt
From: Palmer Dabbelt @ 2020-01-22 23:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-riscv

There were some conflicts, so I just rebased for-next on top of 5.5-rc7.  This
is what I intend to submit for the first merge window, modulo any issues I've
missed (I'm about two weeks behind on email).

I also decided to take a shot at using the patchwork instance we've had set up
for a year or two now on kernel.org.  I archived everything older than Jan 1,
2020 (which happened to be the oldest patch in my inbox at the time) and am
keeping it in sync with patches as I merge them in.

only message in thread, back to index