linux-rockchip.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* rk3399 mipi dsi 1 for primary display
@ 2020-02-08 10:48 Mika Penttilä
From: Mika Penttilä @ 2020-02-08 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: heiko-4mtYJXux2i+zQB+pC5nmwQ, hjc-TNX95d0MmH7DzftRWevZcw
  Cc: linux-rockchip-IAPFreCvJWM7uuMidbF8XUB+6BGkLq7r

Hi!

We are struggling to get RK3399 MIPI DSI 1 interface work as an
independent display output. We would like a two display solution, with
independent outputs in dsi0 and dsi1.
Now, the dsi0 works fine. And together dsi0 and hdmi works fine. But
when hdmi switched to dsi1, only dsi0 works. So, is it possible to drive
dsi1 independently?

We found some cases with dual mipi setups (like dsi0 and dsi1 output to
one panel), but no one seems to use dsi1 on its own? So, we would
appreciate to know, is this kind of setup possible?

Thanks,
Mika Penttilä
Nextfour

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-08 10:48 UTC | newest]