linux-rt-users.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Any maintainers or developers looking for help?
@ 2020-01-15 18:06 Greg Gallagher
From: Greg Gallagher @ 2020-01-15 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-rt-users

Hi RT users and developers,
   I was wondering if any RT maintainers or developers that are on
this list need any help with tasks that they haven't had a chance to
do (documentation, small fixes, testing etc)?  I've been working with
RTOS's, Linux and C for the past ten years, I've contribute to smaller
open source projects in the past.  I'm still a novice when it comes to
working with the open source community and I'm reaching out to the
list since if possible I'd like to work with someone to start.  I know
that not everyone has time to help but I thought I would reach out and
see if I could help someone clear out some old tasks that need to be
completed in exchange for some help getting started contributing to
the RT project.

Thanks everyone for their time and sorry to spam the list,

Greg