linux-scsi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Top Notch Refinances with ease
@ 2006-03-16 17:44 Ward Fitch
From: Ward Fitch @ 2006-03-16 17:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

Thanks to a nomination by an associate of yours, there are potentially three deals that will be offerêd to you.
Notice - past credit history is NOT a factor for this promotion as long as you still have own a home and we recieve word
from you within 24 hours.

From: Rusty Mansfield @ 2006-03-05  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-scsi

guess what!

Homeowner

You have been pre-approved for a $414,847 Home Loan at a Introductory APR of
3.93%
This offer is being extended to you unconditionally and your credit is in no way
a factor.

To take Advantage of this Limited Time opportunity

All we ask is that you visit our Website and complete
The 1 minute post Approval Form

http://www1.ag1p.net/was.asp

Sincerely,

Glen Lusk,