linux-sctp.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* lksctp tools sourceforge page problem
@ 2019-10-02 18:58 Young, James M
From: Young, James M @ 2019-10-02 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Hello,
I am sending this email to let someone know that the page at lksctp.sourceforge.net, which does not list a maintainer, has a URL for "library ABI (sic) information here" that points to a domain which seems legit by the URL but opened what appears to be a mixed-porn page (it was NSFW so I closed it quickly without gathering details) . I clicked that link on 9/26 so it may have gotten "fixed" in the past several days.

The section in question is:
Download and Release Notes
lksctp-tools-1.0.17 has been released.

It can be downloaded via Sourceforge here, or via Git:
  git clone git://github.com/sctp/lksctp-tools.git [...]
  git checkout lksctp-tools-1.0.17

Older releases can be found here, library ABI information here. Linux kernel support for SCTP is distributed together with the Linux kernel source code.

lksctp-tools are open source and released under the dual license GPL version 2.0, and LGPL version 2.1.

I removed all the hyperlinks and formatting in my snip but as of today the offending URL is linked to the "here" that follows "library ABI information" and points to the domain "upstream-tracker.org/versions/lksctp-tools.html"

Thanks,

Jim Young

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-02 18:58 UTC | newest]