linux-sctp.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hi
@ 2022-06-15 21:59 Emerald Johansson
From: Emerald Johansson @ 2022-06-15 21:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

I hope that you are at your best and doing well. The purpose of this letter is seeking for a pen pal like friendship and I'd love to and be honored to be friends with you if you do not mind.. If the Idea sounds OK with you, just say yes and we can take it on from there. I look forward to hear hearing from you.. My name is Emerald From Sweden 36 years , this will mean a lot to me to hear back from you.

Warm Regards.

Emerald

* hi
@ 2019-10-25 11:45 Christopher Bernard
From: Christopher Bernard @ 2019-10-25 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Greetings,

How are you doing Hope you are alright, I sent you message earlier but no response from you, did you read my proposal email message? Please, I await your feedback.

Regards,

Christopher Bernard.

* Hi
@ 2019-03-23 10:04 Eden Zuwa
From: Eden Zuwa @ 2019-03-23 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

Hello,
My name is Miss Eden,i saw your profile and i love it,i think we can make it together,please i will like you to email me back through my email thus;so that i will send you my picture.so that we will discuss more about my interest,I will be waiting to receive your lovely reply soon
Miss Eden

* Hi
@ 2011-10-28 11:30 lisa hedstrand
From: lisa hedstrand @ 2011-10-28 11:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

My name is Miss Lisa Please accept my apology if my mode of contacting you will in any way offend you. I am compelled to contact you via this medium because i needed a friend from that part of the world. We will get to know each other in details if my proposition accepted. l am a student in UK but originally from USA.