linux-serial.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hi
@ 2020-08-23 19:40 Mr David Bailey
From: Mr David Bailey @ 2020-08-23 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-serial

Attention:

Promptly email Mr David Bailey on to lay claims to your INHERITED FUNDS.

Mr David Bailey

* hi
@ 2013-07-12  8:22 voady4cool
From: voady4cool @ 2013-07-12  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: vera.matine

Ciao
il mio nome è vera devo dire che scintilla il mio interesse per un buon
partner, mi piacerebbe sapere di più per lo scambio di amore e di amicizia, non
esitate a inviarmi una e-mail attraverso il mio id mail (vera.matine @ yahoo.
com) Please in modo che io vi manderò la mia foto e ti dirà di più su myself.
awaiting tua mail in modo che si può qui passare da qui, Prenditi cura.

Hello
my name is vera i must say it spark my interest for a good partner,i will like
to know you more to exchange love and friendship, Please feel free to send me a
mail through my mail id ( vera.matine@yahoo.com ) so that i will send you my
picture and tell you more about myself.awaiting your mail so that can here move
on from here,Take care.

* Hi
@ 2012-09-20 10:26 Oleksiy Kebkal
From: Oleksiy Kebkal @ 2012-09-20 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

I hope you don't take offense in my sudden approach. I made a quick
trip to Edinburgh, Scotland and was attacked and robbed. My belongings
including my cash, credit card and cell phones were all stolen. I've
made contact with my bank but the best they can do is to mail me a new
card which will take 4 working days to arrive here, am currently
concluding my documentation at the embassy so i can fly out. I need
you to borrow me some funds to settle some bills.
Western Union Money Transfer is the quickest means for me to receive
cash at this time. Please let me know if you can assist me in anyway
so i can forward you detail to effect a transfer.

Thanks,
Oleksiy

* Hi
@ 2006-07-16 17:59 andrew