Linux-Sgx Archive on lore.kernel.org
* CONFIG_INTEL_SGX_DRIVER removed
@ 2019-08-23  2:04 Jarkko Sakkinen
From: Jarkko Sakkinen @ 2019-08-23  2:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sgx

Hi

CONFIG_INTEL_SGX_DRIVER has been now removed based on the conclusions
that core cannot exist in vmlinux without the driver. I also flattened
the hierarchy like I said I would.

/Jarkko

* Re: CONFIG_INTEL_SGX_DRIVER removed
@ 2019-08-23  2:06 ` Jarkko Sakkinen
From: Jarkko Sakkinen @ 2019-08-23  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sgx

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 05:04:45AM +0300, Jarkko Sakkinen wrote:
> CONFIG_INTEL_SGX_DRIVER has been now removed based on the conclusions
> that core cannot exist in vmlinux without the driver. I also flattened
> the hierarchy like I said I would.

The driver commit message needs a full rewite. I already wrote one but
unfortunately I accidently quit my text editor and lost it. The current
one is completely out of date.

/Jarkko