Linux SNPS ARC Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Re: glibc 2.32 --- Two weeks to ABI freeze. Volunteers for release manager?
       [not found] <a5b614eb-2344-2944-96f6-3560fae2a3da@redhat.com>
@ 2020-06-20  5:07 ` Vineet Gupta
From: Vineet Gupta @ 2020-06-20  5:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos O'Donell, libc-alpha, Joseph Myers, Andreas Schwab,
	Ryan S. Arnold, Mark Brown, Paul Eggert, Jakub Jelinek,
	Maxim Kuvyrkov, Dmitry V. Levin, Aurelien Jarno, Romain Naour,
	Stan Shebs, Khem Raj, Florian Weimer
  Cc: arcml

On 6/16/20 5:02 PM, Carlos O'Donell via Libc-alpha wrote:
> The GNU C Library 2.32 release is scheduled for August 1st 2020.
>
> The ABI freeze should happen between July 1st 2020.
>
> We have 2 more weeks before ABI freeze.

ARC port seems pretty close to production quality, with multiple rounds of reviews
and updates already so it would be good to wrap it up too. All the accompanying
generic changes have already been merged.

Thx,
-Vineet

only message in thread, back to index