Linux-Sparse Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Hello!
@ 2020-10-03  8:36 Mrs Maria Abdullah
From: Mrs Maria Abdullah @ 2020-10-03  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sparse

Hello,

My Name is Mrs.Maria Abdullah from Wales United Kingdom,

I would like to work with you to carry out a promise i made to
God by willing all that i have to the charity because i am very
sick now (Covid-19 Virus Infection)

Get back to me for more details via my private email.

Email: mariabdullah101@taxrag.com

Thanks and God bless you.

Maria

* Hello,
@ 2020-06-29 19:15 mrs.victoria alexander
From: mrs.victoria alexander @ 2020-06-29 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear friend,

I have a business container transaction what that some of( $13million dollars)

 I would like to discuss with you. If you are interested, please
contact my email

address (mrs.victoria.alexander2@gmail.com)

My WhatsApp number but only message (+19293737780)

Please do not reply if you are not ready
Thanks