linux-sparse.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Hello
@ 2016-05-29  0:45 program12
From: program12 @ 2016-05-29  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Hi,
I am Kristi and i saw your contact through google page of your country which impress me and i feel we can be friends to share ideals and reason together for good,if not bad then let us know more about each other and i hope there will be no problem for us to be friend with no bad intention.You can also reply me through email(cplkristibakar@outlook.com) so that i can share details about myself, i will be waiting to hear from you soon.

* Hello.
@ 2020-06-23 12:13 YAVUZ BEKTER
From: YAVUZ BEKTER @ 2020-06-23 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

I am the foreign operations director of Bank of Turkey.
My name is Mr, Yavuz. I have a sensitive investment project to discuss
with you, please reply now.
________________________
Ik ben de directeur buitenlandse activiteiten van de Bank of Turkey.
Mijn naam is meneer Yavuz. Ik moet een gevoelig investeringsproject bespreken
met u, antwoord dan nu.

* HELLO
@ 2020-01-19 18:44 Favor Desmond
From: Favor Desmond @ 2020-01-19 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello Dear
Greetings to you,I am Favor Desmond from Ivory coast currently living
in  Togo Republic,I would like to know you more, so that i can tell
you little amount myself and my photo, email address is
favordens@email.com
Thanks
Favor

* Hello
@ 2014-07-29  8:23 Noemi Alvarez
From: Noemi Alvarez @ 2014-07-29  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I want to keep up with you with hope for friendship if you are interested.
If you don't mind i will like you to write me back. I am waiting to read
from you, because i have something important and urgent to discuss with
you. I will also send some of my beautiful photos to you.

* Hello
@ 2009-11-27 23:36 aaa bbb
From: aaa bbb @ 2009-11-27 23:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello
How are you today? I hope you are fine.If so thank be to God almighty.My name is Miss Ojita,26 years, single girl looking for honest and nice person. whom i can partner with. i have the sum of $7,000,000.00(Seven Million US Dollars) which i intend to use for business purpose.I would like to know you more,most especially what you like and what you dislike, I don't care about your colour or ethnicity, I'm sending you this beautiful mail, with a wish for much happiness.I am looking forward to hear from you,
Love from,
Ojita