Linux-SPDX Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Corporate and Personal Loan/
@ 2020-11-10 14:10 Investment  Corporate
From: Investment  Corporate @ 2020-11-10 14:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-spdx

Hello linux-spdx@vger.kernel.org

We are Base Investment Company offering Corporate and Personal Loan at 3% Interest Rate for a duration of 10Years.

We also pay 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

Please get back to me if you are interested for more

details.

Yours faithfully,

Hashim Murrah

only message in thread, back to index