linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Get Funding Fast
@ 2009-01-26 15:33 Mordecai Whitten
From: Mordecai Whitten @ 2009-01-26 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Government Grants program is finally available for regular people! This program is just for you! Please, read this email - DON'T let the good offer pass you!

As you can see, there are many, many ways that crooked organizations can try to con you out of your hard earned money. The good news is that if you are simply careful and understand how the grant process really works, you will be able to ensure you are never the victim of government grant fraud.

That is why our organization is ONE TO TRUST, when you decide it's time to find out if you may be eligible for government funding. It is very important to work only with a company you can trust – like us. We don't make false promises or any promise we can't keep. We don't ask for your sensitive personal information. Instead, we simply take you by the hand and teach you how to successfully apply for the grants that you may be eligible for. We also make it easier for you to search through the various government funding programs (all online), so you can speed up the process of finding the right grant.

If you qualify for our Rapid Grants Solutions Kit today, you'll discover the ins and outs of finding and applying for government grants that people like you qualify for every day. Our Rapid Grants Solutions kit shows America where and how to apply for government funding. We don't simply help you find grant programs you may qualify for - we also make it easy for you to fill out the paperwork. It's all up to you to see which grants you may qualify for!

Send us a reply back to 12984miraclem@gmail.com if you want to participate and see if you qualify for our free kit, and start applying right now!

Best wishes,
Rapid Grants Solutions

* [SPAM] Get Funding Fast

[...]