linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Driver for ADC088S052
@ 2008-06-03 14:59 Hans J. Koch
From: Hans J. Koch @ 2008-06-03 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi,
I need a driver for an ADC088S052 (National Semiconductor). This is an
8-bit successive-approximation A/D converter with 8 multiplexed inputs
and an SPI interface.
It's relatively new, and Google doesn't report anything useful for
Linux. So I don't have much hope, but I try it anyway:

Is anybody working on a driver for that chip, or knows of such a
project? Any other hints?

Thanks,
Hans