linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re
@ 2008-11-13 19:45 Michael Holmer
From: Michael Holmer @ 2008-11-13 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

This message will be the last notification that I will send to you as my earlier letters to you through Post Office was returned undelivered.

Hence I decided to reach you via email because this information needs urgent attention. I'm contacting you because you bear the same surname with our deceased client who died in 2003, and the management of my bank have issued me a notice to provide an extended next of kin of the deceased or have the account confiscated within the next 14 banking days.

I am the Telex Department manager of my bank and also the personal account officer to the deceased, and I will be disappointed if the labour of my deceased client is confiscated.

So kindly get back to me with your full name and adress for appraisal.

Michael Holmer.

Private E-mail: micheal.holmer1-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org

* RE
@ 2016-06-20  8:33 @ADMIN ZIMBRA
From: @ADMIN ZIMBRA @ 2016-06-20  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Votre quota de webmail a dépassé le quota, ce qui est de 2 Go. ils s'élèvent actuellement à 2,3 Go.
Pour faire revivre et augmenter sa part de messagerie web, cliquez sur le lien suivant ou copiez le lien pour mettre à jour votre compte de messagerie web
Pour l'activer.

https://www.powr.io/plugins/form-builder/view?id=4974320

Sinon, vous risquez l'annulation de votre compte de messagerie.
Merci et Désolé pour le

* RE
@ 2016-06-20  7:00 @ADMIN ZIMBRA
From: @ADMIN ZIMBRA @ 2016-06-20  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

http://pages12.tripod.com/apege/

@ 2016-06-19  8:58 @ADMIN ZIMBRA
From: @ADMIN ZIMBRA @ 2016-06-19  8:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

Votre quota de webmail a dépassé le quota, ce qui est de 2 Go. ils s'élèvent actuellement à 2,3 Go.
Pour faire revivre et augmenter sa part de messagerie web, cliquez sur le lien suivant ou copiez le lien pour mettre à jour votre compte de messagerie web
Pour l'activer.

https://www.powr.io/plugins/form-builder/view?id=4974320

Sinon, vous risquez l'annulation de votre compte de messagerie.
Merci et Désolé pour le

* RE: RE
@ 2016-03-19 10:06 Robert
From: Robert @ 2016-03-19 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Please confirm receipt of my previous mail..When can i call you

* Re
@ 2008-11-13 18:46 Michael Holmer