linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] God Bless You Dear Sir/madam,
@ 2009-01-09 21:43 John Peter
From: John Peter @ 2009-01-09 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Greetings,

I am Barristar John K Peters.I am reaching out to you as regards the handling of
an investment portfolio.

I am soliciting your assistance in repatriating the funds and property left behind by my late client before it is confiscated by the government and declared
unserviceble by the bank where the huge deposit is lodged.

My Client died intestate and every attempt to trace any member of his family has proved unsuccessful and abortive. Do note that your identity or country of
origin does not matter. I will give you more information upon your response.

You should respond by sending the following:
1.Your full names
2. Tel & fax numbers
3. Complete Address
4.Your occupation and your Age

Please Reply me Via my Private Email:john.peter1116-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
I humbly look forward to your soonest response.

Yours Faithfully,

Barristar
John K Peters.
London, U.K

just about anything Open Source.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/Xq1LFB

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-01-09 21:43 UTC | newest]