linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Your Mail
@ 2009-08-10 16:47 Brown.K
From: Brown.K @ 2009-08-10 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Its a pleasure to be in contact with you today. I wish to let you know that I have a client who wants to invest in your country. We will eventually fly into your country to visit you.

 I will give you more details and how much he wishes to invest, if you will assure us that you will be a reliable Investor, If you can handle this Investment Procurement in your country , please provide your response to discuss more and I will study your Feasibility appraisal because this is a genuine business we need to establish in your country.

You have to be diligent,honest and be focused to do business and posses managerial abilities. Note that a fully signed and stamped Memorandum of Understanding will be initiated in this business venture to aid in guiding both parties & commitments in this transaction.

Kindly send me the below information for my perusal:

1. Your Complete Full Names 2. Your Residential Address 3. Your age and Occupation 4. Your Phone and Fax Numbers for Easy and Faster Communication.

[For your information: FRAUDULENT OR DUBIOUS ELEMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED!!]

Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Have a nice day while i wait for your answer now.

Sir Kelly Brown

Doing Good Business Brings Good Money: B & K Consultants.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-08-10 16:47 UTC | newest]