linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* OUTSTANDING PAYMENT TO BENEFICIARY
@ 2009-08-25 18:34 PROF. AHMED SODIQ
From: PROF. AHMED SODIQ @ 2009-08-25 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES{ECOWAS}
{OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE SECRETARY}
ABUJA-NIGERIA.

ATTENTION:BENEFICIARY,

RE: CONFIRMATION OF YOUR FINAL PAYMENT OF USD12.5MILLION After our crucial meeting today with the the Presidency and Ecowas Chirman, we write to inform you that your payment has been approved for immediate release through our Foreign Credit Commission into your account.

Our Foreign Credit Commission in Asia will release your payment within 72hours of your accreditation. You are advised to get back to us immedaitely with your Telphone and fax number for futher briefing.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully.

PROF. AHMED SODIQ
{ECOWAS EXECUTIVE SECRETARY}

CODE (ECO-01

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-08-25 18:34 UTC | newest]