linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] FROM MS JUAN DYKE Wants You to See This Page on APU.edu
@ 2010-06-02  7:30 uxsbbbs-Qt13gs6zZMY
From: uxsbbbs-Qt13gs6zZMY @ 2010-06-02  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

FROM MS JUAN DYKE has sent you a page from APU.edu

Note from FROM MS JUAN DYKE:
FROM MS JUAN DYKE
ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT,
COMMERCIAL BANK-
ABIDJAN COTE D'IVORE
Dearest
How you doing? Just want tell you about me the way I see it, you have two choices in life; you can be grateful for everything life has given you or you can be resentful for everything life has done to you.

Before I proceed I would like to introduce myself to you. As a banker I would like to share this great deal to loved one before anything.
My name is MS. Juan Dyke,  ask be directed to me a staff in Accounts/ operation department of A COMMERCIAL BANK- ABIDJAN COTE D’IVOIRE (FOMER IVORY COAST ). I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.
On June  2004, An oil consultant / contractor with the ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE National Petroleum Corporation, Mr. MOHAMED KHAN, made a numbered time(fixed) deposited for twelve calendar valued at US$10,000,000.00 (Ten Million united states dollars) in my branch. Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his contact employers COTE D'IVOIRE National Petroleum Corporation that Mr. MOHAMED KHAN, died in a plane crash with entire family on board the Span air MD-82 airliner in 2008. You can go to this web link for more details about the crash, http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/europe/08/22/plane.crash.madrid/index.html.
On further investigation, I found out that he did not leave a WILL and all attempts to trace his next of kin were fruitless. I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. MOHAMED KHAN, did not declare any next of kin in all his official documents, including his Bank Deposit paperwork. This sum of US$10,000,000.00 is still sitting in the Bank and the interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No one will come forward to claim it.
According to the ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE Law, at the expiration of 3 (THREE) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the COTE D'IVOIRE Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. MOHAMED KHAN, so that the fruits of this old mans labour will not get into the hands of some corrupt government officials.
This is simple.
I will like you to provide me immediately with your full names and address so that the attorney will prepare all the necessary documents and affidavits, which will put you in place as the next of kin to this fixed deposit. The money will be paid into your account for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. There is no risk as all the paper work for this transaction will be done by the attorney and my position as a staff of this department, guarantees the successful execution of this deal.
 If you are interested, please reply immediately via the private email address below:  or up. Upon your response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents that will help you understand the deal very well. Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent response via email for more details.

NB.PLS KEEP THIS TRANSACTION SECRET FROM YOUR FRIENDS AND MY BANK TILL THE TRANSFER IS MADE

Yours
MS. Juan Dyke

Full Faculty Listing - College of Liberal Arts and Sciences - Azusa Pacific University
http://www.apu.edu/emailurl/521152

Azusa Pacific University is a comprehensive, evangelical, Christian university located 26 miles northeast of Los Angeles. A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, APU is committed to God First and excellence in higher education.

Offering more than 60 areas of undergraduate study, 26 master's degree programs, and 7 doctorates to a total student population of more than 8,500 on campus, online, and at seven regional centers across Southern California, APU has been recognized as one of U.S. News & World Report's Best Colleges for six years running and by Princeton Review as one of the Best in the West. APU graduates are known for professional excellence, the highest ethical standards, and their desire to make a difference in the world. For more information, call (800) 825-5278 or visit http://www.apu.edu/.