linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Connected Home Report 2011-2016: A paradigm shift in the way we live
@ 2011-12-05  3:11 Jerry Burke
From: Jerry Burke @ 2011-12-05  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Connected Home Report 2011-2016: A paradigm shift in the way we live
http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-novd2d

* Connected Home Report 2011-2016: A paradigm shift in the way we live
@ 2011-12-25  0:41 Jerry Burke
From: Jerry Burke @ 2011-12-25  0:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Connected Home Report 2011-2016: A paradigm shift in the way we live
Write once. Port to many.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-appdev