linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Career In  Online Marketing Available
@ 2008-07-11 11:21 Winfred Welty
From: Winfred Welty @ 2008-07-11 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi,

We are recruiting motivated individuals for participating in well-paying
online surveys, focus groups and previewing movie trailers.
No experience is needed and the job is strictly online. All you need is a
little time to voice your opinion about different kinds of online products
and services, helping major  business improve their online presence.
What we offer is work at your own pace and from any computer.

If you are interested, please reply to 1689dellarocco.jacqueline-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org as soon as places are limited.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Best regards,
Betty Smith
HR Manager

only message in thread, other threads:[~2008-07-11 11:21 UTC | newest]