linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] high yield returns
@ 2010-09-02 17:46 Hoppe Wolfgang
From: Hoppe Wolfgang @ 2010-09-02 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi,

Individually managed accounts program, mainly in forex, precious metals and energy related assets, for investors who can pool a minimum of 10,000$.

The average monthly returns will be 15%.

Investor can open his own account and all I will do is operate the account.

At the end of the month, investor pays me 30% on the profits I make.

If it is less than 5%, the investor need not pay me anything.

Since the account is in the name of investor, there is no risk to him.

All accounts are held with a reputable broker

Any pay out given will lead the money to his own account.

The investor can track his account regularly as well.

If you wish to discontinue, you are free to do so at any point of time.

Trading report (hight risk management) http://eurosfx.livejournal.com/

Contact me for details eurosfx-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Regards

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-thread-sfd

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-09-02 17:46 UTC | newest]