linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Online-Based Part Time Job Available
@ 2009-02-05 22:04 Mordecai Harrold
From: Mordecai Harrold @ 2009-02-05 22:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi,

Our organization starts recruiting employees willing to take part in
well-paying research studies conducted by leading online businesses.
Your opinion as a consumer is important for the success and profitability of
many business ventures.

You can earn very well for participating in on-line surveys, focus group
discussions, and product/service evaluations.

If you want to become one of our highly valued survey takers, please write
back to ednadense1980-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org and I will send you more information.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Sincerely,

Ann Stevenson
Assistant HR

* [SPAM] Online-Based Part Time Job Available
@ 2009-01-17 13:15 Julianne Fye
From: Julianne Fye @ 2009-01-17 13:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hi,

Our online market research organization starts recruiting self-motivated and
reliable individuals willing to take part in well-paying research conducted
by leading international businesses. Your opinion as a consumer is important
for the success and profitability of many business ventures. That is why
they are ready to pay for what you think.

Our members are paid for participating in online surveys, focus group
discussions, and product/service evaluations. What's best, all you need to
work with us is a computer, an Internet connection, and will to voice your
honest opinion.

We'd like to hear from you soon if you want to become one of our highly
valued survey takers.

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Please reply to sterling.malia15425-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org

Best regards,
Stephanie Cunningham
SourcForge Community