linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Internet Business Opportunity - Earn $3,000 a Month
@ 2009-02-27  9:32 Mary Shotts
From: Mary Shotts @ 2009-02-27  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hello,

We are offering this EarnGoogleCash system only to motivated individuals for participating in or even start their own well-paying online business. All you need is a little time spent in front of your home computer, read about the online products and services offered by our EarnGoogleCash system.

What this system offers is work at your own pace and from any computer.

If you are interested, please reply to dipietrantoni.hurley1170-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org as soon as possible, as the FREE TRIAL kits are limited and you have to act quick, before someone else takes your place!

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Best regards,
EGP

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to get.out_from_list-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not interested in the offered promotions, please just don't answer. If you think you have received this message and its contents in error, please delete it from your computer, or follow the unsubscribing procedure shown above.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/XcvMzF8H

* [SPAM] Internet Business Opportunity - Earn $3,000 a Month
@ 2009-03-13 14:06 Bennie Blackburn
From: Bennie Blackburn @ 2009-03-13 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

If you are interested, please reply to 10668debore.zavanna-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org as soon as possible, as the FREE TRIAL kits are limited and you have to act quick, before someone else takes your place!

Please excuse us if this email is unwanted for you and we have disturbed you in some way, but this is a serious and sincere enquiry.

Best regards,
EGP

This email has been written and proved to be in compliance with the recently established can-spam act law in US. We are not provoking or forcing any person in any way to participate in our programs. To participate is your own decision and you carry the responsibility of taking further part in this promotion. Anyway, if you don't want to receive more good offers from us, you can simply Unsubscribe by sending us a notification email to get.out_of_the_list-/E1597aS9LQAvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org with a mail-subject and text "Unsubscribe me", and we will get your email out of our list within 10 days.

This message is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and is solely for the individual or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication and its contents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient you should not read, copy, distribute, disclose or otherwise use the information in this email. Email may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment, and we do not accept liability for any such corruption, interception or amendment or the consequences thereof or your reliance on any information contained therein if you are not the intended recipient. If you are not interested in the of