linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Please Review
@ 2011-07-02 22:22 Gayle H.
From: Gayle H. @ 2011-07-02 22:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

I would like to speak to you about printing your company's business cards.
We are the largest online business card management company in the United States. We offer the highest quality business cards combined with a very easy to use ordering system.

I have attached a proposal highlighting our services. You may also view a video from the "Watch Video" link on the attached information sheet.

***Please review the attached proposal for details.***

I look forward to working with your company.

Sincerely,
Gayle

7090 N Oracle Rd, Tucson AZ 85704

http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-d2d-c2