linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Is Your Wedge Obsolete?
@ 2012-09-16 17:07 Andy North
From: Andy North @ 2012-09-16 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Do you want to play golf better? Is your wedge obsolete?
We are so convinced that our F2 Wedge will allow you to play the best golf ever, that we guarantee it.

**View the attached brochure to get more info on this radical wedge**

I am convinced you can not shank this F2 wedge. This wedge will make the rest obsolete.

It wont hurt to check it out.

Andy North
2-Time US Open Champion
** View the attachment **

Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;258768047;13503038;j?

* [SPAM] Is Your Wedge Obsolete?
@ 2012-09-14 13:50 Andy North
From: Andy North @ 2012-09-14 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Do you want to play golf better? Is your wedge obsolete?
We are so convinced that our F2 Wedge will allow you to play the best golf ever, that we guarantee it.

**View the attached brochure to get more info on this radical wedge**

I am convinced you can not shank this F2 wedge. This wedge will make the rest obsolete.

It wont hurt to check it out.

Andy North
2-Time US Open Champion
** View the attachment **