linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Do you have the management experience?
@ 2008-10-28 22:59 Charles Adila
From: Charles Adila @ 2008-10-28 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

I have a new email address!You can now email me at: hopeezeca0-ur4TIblo6goN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org

- Hello Friend,Please don't take this as a junk letter-it is real.My name is Mr.CHARLES ADILA, an auditor in one of the commercial Banks in Ghana.I am writing to solicit your urgent assistance to transfer the sum of US$14,000.00 to your account.This funds is the excess of what my Branch, in which i was the head of the team made as profit during the last year Auditing. I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year 2007 to our head office here in Accra-Ghana and they will never know of this excess.I placed this amount of $14,000.00 on the bank pool account without a beneficiary.As an employee in the Bank I can not be directly connected to the money that is why I am contacting you to assist in receiving the funds into your bank account in your country, so that both
 of us can share the funds.This transaction is going to be a Bank-to-Bank transfer and I need you to stand as the original depositor and beneficiary of the funds.If you accept this offer,I will appreciate you send to me your personal phone and fax numbers through this email address:( hopeezec-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ@public.gmane.org) for more details on the modalities of the transaction.I wait for your prompt response.Regards,Mr.CHARLES ADILA.