linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] Serious Golfers, Your Assistance is Needed
@ 2011-04-25 23:02 Golf Datatech
From: Golf Datatech @ 2011-04-25 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Are you dedicated to the game of golf and interested in its development? Are you aware of new trends in the industry? Are you willing to share your opinions with industry insiders?

Then please take our golf survey ***See attached form to start survey***

Golf Datatech, L.L.C., the golf industry's leading source of information is recruiting serious golfers like you to participate in web based research projects and be eligible to win golf merchandise.

As a thank you for agreeing to participation the golf panel, all who sign up will be in a random drawing for a "Premium" Driver* and twelve others will be awarded a dozen golf balls.

Your name remains strictly confidential with us and we NEVER solicit you to purchase anything or sell your name to those who do. We simply want your opinions on golf and equipment from time to time.