linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: On SPI bus locking API and mmc_spi
       [not found] ` <20100610122442.880918bc.ospite-aNJ+ML1ZbiP93QAQaVx+gl6hYfS7NtTn@public.gmane.org>
@ 2010-06-16 18:56   ` Grant Likely
From: Grant Likely @ 2010-06-16 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Antonio Ospite
  Cc: Ernst Schwab, spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 4:24 AM, Antonio Ospite
<ospite-aNJ+ML1ZbiP93QAQaVx+gl6hYfS7NtTn@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would be interested to know about the status of the SPI bus locking
> API, especially related to mmc_spi, I see there is some discussion from
> February[1] mentioning a possible inclusion in 2.6.35[2], but I can't
> find the changes in mainline nor in the git tree here:
> http://git.secretlab.ca/?p=linux-2.6.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/next-spi

The lead up to the .35 merge window was overloaded for me, so I never
picked it up.  I'll pick it up into my -next branch for testing in the
next week or so.

> I have a system (pxa27x based, a Motorola A910 smartphone) which has
> both the PMIC and the MMC on spi and I could test those patches if you
> recap where the latest versions are.

I'll send you the git tree url when I push it out.  Ping me early next
week if you don't hear from me otherwise.

g.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/thinkgeek-promo

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-06-16 18:56 UTC | newest]