linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] RE:1st May Gift
@ 2009-05-06 21:42 JASON
From: JASON @ 2009-05-06 21:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Hello sir,

We are a professional trading company doing at export business for 20 years.

Manufacturing most of products mainly in
Electronic/Mechanism/Gift/Crafts/Toy/Raw material industries etc.

High speed Purchase ability.Price is competitive;quality can be checked by
our samples.

USB Flash Drive,SD card factory is our production base,we are growing up
from memory products.

Today's prices for usb flash drive are below (picture attached):

64MB : $1.90
128MB : $2.95
512MB : $3.6
1GB : $4.2
2GB : $4.95
4GB : $7.2
8GB : $13.86
16GB : $25.48

For your reference.

Contact me and see our website to OEM your products,we would like to save
money for you at every deal.