linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [Flickr] maya_halim01@yahoo.co.th wants you to see a photo
@ 2009-07-29 13:18 maya_halim01@yahoo.co.th (via Flickr)
From: maya_halim01@yahoo.co.th (via Flickr) @ 2009-07-29 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

As salam aleikum ,

I am Mrs. Maya Halim from South Africa, married to Alhaji
Azim Halim   who was until his death an exporter of
antiquities based  in Cote d'ivoire, we were married for
eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness
that lasted for only two weeks. Before his death we were
both faithful Muslims.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child
outside my matrimonial home which the holly Quaran is
against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum
of ($5.8 Million U.S. Dollars) in one of the security
company here in Abidjan capital of Cote d'ivoire.
Recently my doctor confirmed to me that I have serious
sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me
most is my stroke sickness.

Haven known my condition I decided to donate this money to
an Islamic institution or individual that will utilize this
money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a muslim
that will use this money for orphanage homes, hospitals,
mosque, schools, and propagation of the word of the mighty
Allah and to endeavour that the house of almighty Allah is
maintained. The holly Quaran made us to understand that
Blessed is the hand that gives.

I took this decision because I don’t have any child that
will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not
Muslims and I don’t want my husband’s effort to be used
by unbelievers. I don’t want a situation whereby this
money will be used in an unGodly way. This is why I am
taking this decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I
know that I am going to be in the bosom of the almighty
Allah.
As stated in the holly Quaran (Surah xxxvi Yasin) Thou
wariest only him who followeth the reminder and feareth the
beneficent in secret to him bear
tiding of forgives and a rich reward.

I don’t need any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health hence the presence of my husband’s
relatives around me always.
I don’t want them to know about this development. With
almighty Allah all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I will direct you on how
this vission will be realised. I want you and the Islamic
institution to always pray for me because the almighty Allah
is my shepherd.
My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim.
Whoever that wants to serve the almighty Allah must serve
him in spirit and truth.
Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay
in your reply will give me room to sourcing another Islamic
institution or a good muslim for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated
herein.

Your Sister in IsIamic
Maya Halim.

A Late Given Rose
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kuzeytac/3341605323/

(By the way, if the photostream link doesn't work, try
copying and pasting it from this email into your browser's
address bar.)