linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Trust
@ 2011-02-22 13:12 Sergeant Major Robert Mark.
From: Sergeant Major Robert Mark. @ 2011-02-22 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Good day ,

I am a US soldier,who was in foreign service with the United Nations Coalition Force in

Iraq.

Presently am Undergoing a medical treatment caused by bomb blast which led to amputation

of my leg in the forefront of battlefield.

I and my superior moved part of discovered funds belonging to fleeing regime leaders in

Iraq, My total shared amount is $20, 000,000.00 US dollars.

This money is being kept safe in a Finance and Security firm in a secured location with

the Help of a British Journalist with a Diplomatic Immunity which will be disclose to you

later.You
can go through this web link to understand events that took place in Iraq.

Basically, since we are in government service and we are not allowed to have or keep

discovered looted funds around us, I have decided to look for someone to
help Me relocate and keep this funds for me possibly for investment purpose, that is why

I have contacted you, so that you can keep it for me in
your safe account or custody until I complete my treatment. You will take 30%, while 70%

will be for me.This business is confidential,and it should not be
discussed with anyone.

There is no risk involved whatsoever as it is only me and my partner that knows the

present location of the money.
If you are interested I will send you operational details, my job is to find a good

partner that we can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you?
To ensure confidentiality, when you receive this letter.

kindly reply me via e-mail:   rbrt.mark-QOiod4cnrWAN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org

signifying your interest including

1)Your full Names
2)Address
3)Contact telephone
4)Identity Proof.

Respectfully,

Sergeant Major Robert Mark.

Index, Search & Analyze Logs and other IT data in Real-Time with Splunk
Collect, index and harness all the fast moving IT data generated by your
applications, servers and devices whether physical, virtual or in the cloud.
Deliver compliance at lower cost and gain new business insights.
Free Software Download: http://p.sf.net/sfu/splunk-dev2dev

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-02-22 13:12 UTC | newest]