linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] What Is Stopping You From Earning Your Degree?
@ 2012-07-10 19:43 Online Ed
From: Online Ed @ 2012-07-10 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: SPI-DEVEL-GENERAL-jEwL0F8OQBPYuXo5jQzoGqHwyWdF0H6P

Pursue your dream of advanced education.

Pursue your dream of advanced education. Learn more.
View this email with images here.

    Are you considering going back to college but...
    You don't think you can afford it?

     Learn More

    Unfortunately, thousands of individuals don't pursue their dream of advanced education because they simply don't believe they can afford it or feel have the time to complete it.
     STOP MAKING EXCUSES!
Busy, hard working adults, just like you are starting and finishing their degrees every year because they took the time to find out how to get started!
Mind Streams partners with top-rated online universities to offer over 300 different Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctorate ONLINE degree programs. We also offer the following FREE services to help you understand your options and how to get started:

We first find out what you are looking for and your concerns
We show you how online courses can fit into your busy schedule
We provide degree and tuition information to help match you with the right school
We provide information on how financial aid can make school affordable
We walk you through the entire process of applying for and starting classes.

If you are serious about education, let us help!
 Start Now

This email was sent to

SPI-DEVEL-GENERAL-jEwL0F8OQBPYuXo5jQzoGqHwyWdF0H6P@public.gmane.org

SPI-DEVEL-GENERAL-jEwL0F8OQBPYuXo5jQzoGqHwyWdF0H6P@public.gmane.org

">here.

Live Security Virtual Conference

only message in thread, other threads:[~2012-07-10 19:43 UTC | newest]