linux-spi.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [SPAM] FROM Col.Timothy R. Reese/ GET BACK TO ME
@ 2009-11-16 14:19 Col.Timothy Reese
From: Col.Timothy Reese @ 2009-11-16 14:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: spi-devel-general-5NWGOfrQmneRv+LV9MX5uipxlwaOVQ5f

Dear,
I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Colonel Timothy R. Reese of Chief Operations Advisory Team for Multinational Unit of US Military here in Ba'qubah in Iraq; we have about $10.2 Million US dollars that I want to move out of the country.
I need a good partner out there, someone i can trust to receive the funds on my behalf. It is oil money and legal.The most important thing is; "Can i Trust you"?
Once the funds get to you, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for me. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can be sent to, mine is  sending it to you safely so that as soon as i am out of here i will fly directly to your country for the sharing of the fund and more investment in your country.
If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of your response and contact details.But I can assure you the whole process is simple and I must keep a low profile at all times.
Please contact me on my personal email address below for more details.
For more details please visit  http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
I look forward to your reply and co-operation.I have kept this money for so long but right now the president elect Barack Obama said he is pulling us out so I must have this cash out immediately.
For more information please contact me in my private email.
Regards,
Col.Timothy R. Reese
Private and secured e-mail: col.reese-EMRzualFZlQ@public.gmane.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-11-16 14:19 UTC | newest]