Linux kernel staging patches
* Requesting suggestions getting started with staging/media/atomisp driver
@ 2021-07-19 17:11 Ojaswin Mujoo
From: Ojaswin Mujoo @ 2021-07-19 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mchehab; +Cc: sakari.ailus, linux-media, linux-staging, linux-kernel

Hi everyone,

I was going through the TODO for atomisp driver to look for a task I
could pick up. I'm relatively new here and task 3 looked decent to get
started with (convert PMIC to pm_runtime*). However, checking the recent
commits, it seems like there is some ongoing work on it.

Hence, just reaching out to confirm the same and for some suggestions on
a good first task I could work on?  Thank you in advance!

Regards,
Ojaswin

only message in thread, back to index