linux-toolchains.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Announcing Clang Built Linux Meetup II turbo
@ 2021-06-03 19:55 Nick Desaulniers
From: Nick Desaulniers @ 2021-06-03 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nathan Chancellor, Kees Cook, Manoj Gupta, Nathan Huckleberry,
	Dmitry Golovin, Alexander Potapenko, Behan Webster, Peter Smith,
	Sedat Dilek, Arnd Bergmann, Masahiro Yamada, Jann Horn,
	Sami Tolvanen, Bill Wendling, Mark Brown,
	bernhard.rosenkraenzer.ext
  Cc: clang-built-linux

(bcc llvm-dev, linux-toolchains)

Hey all,
Following the success of our in person 2020 meetup
https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/CBL-meetup-2020-slides, we'd like
to hold another; this time virtually due to the circumstances.

We're planning a one day meeting to discuss any and all things related
to building the Linux kernel with Clang (and LLVM), before heading
into Linux Plumbers Conf 2021 https://linuxplumbersconf.org/event/11/
the next week.  Perhaps a good place to practice a talk for Plumbers,
or for topics maybe more specific than would be appropriate at
Plumbers?

See also slides from our event last year
https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/CBL-meetup-2020-slides for ideas of
subject matter and target audience (ie. a mix of kernel developers,
compiler devs, folks who understand one or the other, perhaps both; in
my case, neither).

When

Friday September 17 2021; times to be determined.

Call For Papers (CFP)

Please file an issue at
https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/CBL-meetup-II-turbo/issues with a
proposal. The CFP deadline is Friday September 10; one week before the
conference. We will add a schedule here with accepted talks.

Updates

Please click the "subscribe" button on
https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/CBL-meetup-II-turbo/issues/1 to get
email updates, or "watch" this repo on GitHub at
https://github.com/ClangBuiltLinux/CBL-meetup-II-turbo.

(We'll also be holding a "distributors conf" the day before, checkout
out https://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/2021-June/150861.html)
Please feel free to forward this announcement to folks I might have missed!
~Nick Desaulniers

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-06-03 19:57 UTC | newest]