Linux-Trace-Devel Archive on lore.kernel.org
 help / Atom feed
* Patchwork is live for linux-trace-devel!
@ 2019-01-11 22:12 Steven Rostedt
From: Steven Rostedt @ 2019-01-11 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Trace Devel
  Cc: Yordan Karadzhov, Slavomir Kaslev, Tzvetomir Stoyanov, Matt Helsley

FYI, we now have patchwork working for linux-trace-devel, and it's
also archived. Now I don't need to use my INBOX to figure out what I
need to handle for trace-cmd and KernelShark.

 https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-trace-devel/list/

And the lists are archived here:

  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-trace-devel/
  https://lore.kernel.org/linux-trace-users/