Linux-Trace-Users Archive on lore.kernel.org
* [RELEASE] LTTng-UST 2.11.0-rc5 (Linux user-space tracer)
@ 2019-10-11 20:28 Mathieu Desnoyers
From: Mathieu Desnoyers @ 2019-10-11 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lttng-dev, diamon-discuss, linux-trace-users

LTTng-UST, the Linux Trace Toolkit Next Generation Userspace Tracer,
is a low-overhead application tracer. The library "liblttng-ust" enables
tracing of applications and libraries.

* New in this release:

This release candidate contains pretty much only bug fixes taking care of
regressions recently reported by end users on LTTng's bug tracker. Those
are not new to 2.11, so we expect to release those bug fixes into the
stable 2.9 and 2.10 lttng-ust branches soon as well.

We expect this release candidate to be the last one before releasing
2.11 final.

In order to keep the release announcements short, we will stop including
the detailed Changelog. It is always available in the project source tree.

Thanks for your feedback!

Mathieu

Project website: http://lttng.org
Documentation: http://lttng.org/docs