linux-um.lists.infradead.org archive mirror
* Building Estimates
@ 2023-02-21 15:00 butler.dreamlandestimation
From: butler.dreamlandestimation @ 2023-02-21 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-um

Hi,

In case you really want take-offs for a development project, we ought to be your consultancy of decision. Reach out to us assuming that you have any undertakings for departure which could utilize our administrations.

Send over the plans and notice the exact extent of work you need us to assess.
We will hit you up with a statement on our administration charges and turnaround time.
In case you endorse that individual statement then we will continue further with the gauge.

For a superior comprehension of our work, go ahead and ask us questions .

Kind Regards
Butler Alexis
Dreamland Estimation, LLC

* Building Estimates
@ 2023-11-27 16:52 alvaroenoch632
From: alvaroenoch632 @ 2023-11-27 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-um

Hi,

We provide estimation & quantities takeoff services. We are providing 98-100 accuracy in our estimates and take-offs. Please tell us if you need any estimating services regarding your projects.

Send over the plans and mention the exact scope of work and shortly we will get back with a proposal on which our charges and turnaround time will be mentioned

You may ask for sample estimates and take-offs. Thanks.

Kind Regards
Alvaro Enoch
Dreamland Estimation, LLC