($INBOX_DIR/description missing)
* New Projects
@ 2021-02-22 11:40 Dean
From: Dean @ 2021-02-22 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-unionfs

Hello there,

I hope this message finds you in good spirits especially during
this challenging time of coronavirus pandemic. I hope you and
your family are well and keeping safe. Anyway, I am Dean
Johnston, a broker working with Flippiebecker Wealth. I got your
contact (along with few other contacts) through an online
business directory and I thought I should contact you to see if
you are interested in this opportunity. I am contacting you
because one of my high profile clients is interested in investing
abroad and has asked me to look for individuals and companies
with interesting business ideas and projects that he can invest
in. He wants to invest a substantial amount of asset abroad.

Please kindly respond back to this email if you are interested in
this opportunity. Once I receive your response, I will give you
more details and we can plan a strategy that will be beneficial
to all parties.

Best regards

D Johnston
Flippiebecker Wealth