linux-unionfs.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Overlayfs @Plumbers
@ 2020-08-25  6:07 Amir Goldstein
From: Amir Goldstein @ 2020-08-25  6:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Containers; +Cc: overlayfs, Vivek Goyal

Hi Guys,

It's been nice to virtually meet with you yesterday.
Some of you wanted to follow up on overlayfs related issues.

If you want to discuss, try to find me in one of the
https://meet.2020.linuxplumbersconf.org/hackrooms
today between 16:00-17:00 UTC
(No need to enter the room to see who's inside)

If those times do not work for you, contact me and we can try
to schedule another time.

Thanks,
Amir.