linux-usb.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Please Help
@ 2019-11-12  8:15 Richard
From: Richard @ 2019-11-12  8:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

Hello,

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing this
letter to ask for assistance towards my tuition fees.
Unfortunately I have lost my job thorough redundancy, the income
from my job was needed to sustain my studies and pay my tuition
fees. I did not take out a student loan as I did not want to get
myself into debt, as it is too late to apply I was hoping you
would be able to provide some sort of assistance towards my
studies. I have contacted all my immediate family members and
friends and all the relevant government bodies for grant but have
been unsuccessful so far.

I am determined to finish my studies and would be grateful for
any assistance you can provide.You can reach me via
richard@free2312.com

Please Help

Thank You,

Richard

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-12  8:15 UTC | newest]