linux-usb.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Do you have a sink for USB notifications?
@ 2020-01-16 14:16 David Howells
From: David Howells @ 2020-01-16 14:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eugeniu Rosca, Spyridon Papageorgiou
  Cc: dhowells, Greg Kroah-Hartman, linux-usb

Hi Eugeniu, Spyridon,

Do you have a consumer program for USB notification events?  I'm would like to
get my general notification queue patches upstream in this merge window, but
it appears that Linus would like there to be userspace consumers first.

Greg pointed me at your patch:

	https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20190605090556.17792-1-erosca@de.adit-jv.com/

My latest patch set is here:

	https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dhowells/linux-fs.git/log/?h=notifications-pipe-core

This provides access to keyring, usb and block device notifications.

Thanks,
David