linux-usb.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* WE HAVE GOLD DUST AND BAR FOR SALE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE BUYER
@ 2020-07-02  6:04 OWUSU KWEIS
From: OWUSU KWEIS @ 2020-07-02  6:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

Hello Sir

WE HAVE GOLD DUST AND BAR FOR SALE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE BUYER
WORLDWIDE. YOU CAN HELP TO CONNECT US WITH ANY BUYER AND TAKE
YOUR
COMMISSION AS AGENT. We have 800 kilogrammes gold dust and gold
for sale now.follows: Commodity:Gold
Form: Alluvial Dust Quality: 22+ Carat (94%) Price: 28,000.00$US
per
kilogram Origin: Ghana Deleterious

Yours faithfully

Mr kweis owusu
Email...owusukweis1@outlook.com ,
my whatsAPP ONLY,,, +233547336751

* WE HAVE GOLD DUST AND BAR FOR SALE LOOKING FOR RELIABLE BUYER
@ 2020-07-02 15:57 OWUSU KWEIS
From: OWUSU KWEIS @ 2020-07-02 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-usb

Hello Sir