* Implementing wireless testbed on Linux
@ 2009-08-21  8:26 Jinsung Lee
From: Jinsung Lee @ 2009-08-21  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hello, everyone.

I'm a Ph.D. student and I'm going to implement wireless testebed consisting
of more than 20 nodes using WLAN device on Linux.
Actually, there are a lot of devices and drivers in the world. I can't
follow all information as you know, which is very difficult job.
So, I expect to borrow very valuable knowledge and experience from you.
Specifically, what I want to do is to set 802.11 MAC parameters such as
AIFS, CW, TxOp in per-packet basis in user-space.
In the case of using 802.11n chipset, which card and device driver should I
choose? At the same time, which version of Linux kernel should be
appropriate?
Is there any difference between pci and usb interfaces?
Definitely, all device and software should be stable and up-to-date.
Please let me know anything you know related to this issue.
I'm looking forward to your comments.
Thanks.

----
Jinsung Lee