* New USB Device
@ 2009-09-10 21:41 Joachim Selinger
From: Joachim Selinger @ 2009-09-10 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi,

I couldn't find a way to add a new device to the list on
linuxwireles.org, so I'll just post it here:

07d1:3c03 D-Link System DWL-G122 802.11g Adapter [ralink rt73]

It uses the rt73usb kernel module, although the same product ist
listet as having a prism54 chipset. :-( Please add it to the list so
that people become aware of the very different HW versions. I got this
USB device to make an access point and now can't. :-(

Thanks
Jocki

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-09-10 21:48 UTC | newest]