* mt76 support for MT7668 SDIO?
@ 2020-06-08  4:45 Christian Hewitt
From: Christian Hewitt @ 2020-06-08  4:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linux Wireless

I’m a maintainer for a distro that runs Kodi mediacentre on many popular ARM SBCs and Android STBs (replacing Android).

Similar to my request on RTL8822CS, I have a number of requests for WiFi support on Amlogic SoC devices using MT7668 chips. The BT side of the module is supported in mainline for sometime, but there is no mention of WiFi.

Is there any plan or timeline for MT7668 SDIO support in mt76? .. I’m struggling to even find vendor drivers for this chip.

Christian