* GIT: net-*2.6 rebased...
@ 2010-08-04 23:21 David Miller
From: David Miller @ 2010-08-04 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev; +Cc: linux-wireless, sfr

Both net-2.6 and net-next-2.6 have been rebased.

To be honest, if you've been pulling from my tree you can just keep
doing so if you want, it will look just as if I had merged Linus's
tree into net-2.6 et al.

All work will go into net-2.6 for the time being, this means only
bug fixes and such.

Once -rc1 goes out, changes can start flowing into net-next-2.6
once more.

Please adhere to these rules, it helps keep the tree stable and
preserve the limited sanity still remaining in folks like Stephen
Rothwell. :-)

Thanks.