* QCA9994 ath10k chipset
@ 2017-07-31 12:47 Matteo Grandi
From: Matteo Grandi @ 2017-07-31 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

I have to find a miniPCIe Wi-Fi adapters that uses the QCA9994 chipset.
As far as I discovered looking to the Internet, seems that only the
Acelink EW-7956MAC uses the QCA9994 chipset, but I didn't find a
dealer where to purchase it. Contacting Acelink is useless because
their email " contact@acelink.com.tw" seems to be inexistent: I
receive a mail delivery status notification.

Moreover, having a look on Kalle Valo git repo, I didn't find any
QCA9994 but only QCA9984 firmwares. And it's quite easier to find
devices that use the QCA9984 chipset.

Does anyone use/have used such QCA9994 chipset?
Any hint to find a QCA9994 device and its related ath10k firmware will
be really appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Matteo

* Re: QCA9994 ath10k chipset
@ 2017-07-31 16:35 ` Ben Greear
From: Ben Greear @ 2017-07-31 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Very likely 9984 firmware works for 9994, usually the '9' just means
it is expensive and high-temp and/or high-power capable.

I don't know of any 9994 NIC manufacturers....You might could get some
from zcomax or compex, but might take a special order.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@candelatech.com>