* wireless workshop @ netdev - registration now open
       [not found] <1235f2c2.ANEAACr03-YAAAAAAAAAAAKNIcUAAAAz7hMAAAAAAAwWzABcSvKk@mailjet.com>
@ 2019-01-25 12:54 ` Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2019-01-25 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

Hi all,

Here are the details. Reminder that you need to be registered to attend
the wireless workshop we're planning. If everything goes according to
plan the workshop will be on the first day (20th).

If you're planning to attend, it might be a good idea to sign up to the
people@ mailing list for further announcements, see

Hope to see you there!

johannes

From: Johannes Berg @ 2019-01-31 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

On Fri, 2019-01-25 at 13:54 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Here are the details. Reminder that you need to be registered to attend
> the wireless workshop we're planning. If everything goes according to
> plan the workshop will be on the first day (20th).

There's now a discount code for the hotel. Jamal says:

   We have a 15% discount promotion code for the hotel.
   When you book please enter code NETDEV15OFF

   We will be posting a url tomorrow which will
   be more user friendly (you click and it takes
   you directly to the discounted price).

It looks like (right now) it's only valid for 19-22, not if you're
wanting to stay to the 23rd. They're checking if that can be changed, so
maybe wait until further updates before reserving.

Again, please subscribe to people@ if you're planning to attend:

johannes